The Company Services are the property of Company and its licensors.
Invent Orbit (“Company”) reserves the right to update and change these Terms of Service without notice.
What We Collect
We collect information on our users in various ways, such as, by your voluntary submissions, participation in the Company Services, from third parties, and through cookie and other tracking technology.
- information that tells us specifically who you are, such as your name, phone number, email, postal address, and possibly information relating to certain support or customer service issues;
- the Content, which includes the code, information, text, graphics, or other materials you submit through the Company Services;
- general, non-personal, statistical information about the use of the Company Services, such as how many visitors visit a specific page, how long they stay on that page, and which hyperlinks, if any, they click on;
- third party information;
- cookies and other tracking technologies.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your information in a variety of ways, including:
- for internal review;
- to improve the Company website and Company Services;
- to optimize third-party offers of products and/or services;
- to verify the legitimacy of the Content;
- to notify you about updates to the Company website and Company Services;
- to let you know about products, services, and promotions that you may be interested in;
- for our marketing purposes;
- to fulfill and provide products and services, including personalized or enhanced services, requested by you; and
- internal business analysis or other business purposes consistent with our mission.
We may use certain other information collected from you to help diagnose technical problems, administer the Gridbox Site, and improve the quality and types of services delivered. We may provide non-identifying and aggregate usage and volume statistical information derived from the actions of our visitors and Account holders to third parties in order to demonstrate the value we deliver to users.
The personal information we collect is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes
Gridbox has implemented processes intended to protect user information and maintain security of data. Each Account holder is assigned a unique username and password, which is required to access their Account. It is each user’s responsibility to protect the security of his or her login information. We have attempted to protect Gridbox’s servers by locating in them areas with security procedures, using of firewalls and implementing other generally available security technologies.
These safeguards help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of data, but NO GUARANTEE CAN BE MADE THAT YOUR INFORMATION AND DATA WILL BE SECURE FROM INTRUSIONS AND UNAUTHORIZED RELEASE TO THIRD PARTIES.
Data Collected Automatically
We may place a “cookie” on the hard drive of the device that you use to access the Service. Cookies are text files that are saved on the hard drive of your device by means of your browser, enabling us to recognize your browser for purposes such as saving your preferences and directing relevant content to you. Most of the currently available browsers give you the option of managing cookies by, for example, disabling them entirely, accepting them individually, and deleting saved cookies from your hard drive.
Google Analytics is an element of the Service. By using cookies, Google Analytics collects and stores data such as time of visit, pages visited, time spent on each page of the website, the Internet Protocol address, and the type of operating system used in the devices used to access the Service.
We also use the analytics software service providers to provide us with statistical information related to your use of the Service, including, but not limited to, Mixpanel.
Changes to this Policy
Gridbox may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about the significant changes by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your Gridbox account or by placing a prominent notice on our site before the changes take effect.